Egg rolls are known as one of elementary school snacks or school children from the old to the present. The variations are now increasingly diverse, from sausage rolls, egg vermicelli rolls, rolled rolls and so on.
One of the versions that the brothers sell is fried using a lot of oil, the main ingredient is egg mixed with water in order to make the egg roll mixture runny enough or not too thick so that it fails when fried.
While seasonings such as salt, flavoring, pepper, chives, garlic and others just need to be adjusted according to their creations or tastes. How to fry can be seen in the video below.
Egg Roll Material:
- 3 eggs
- Adequate water (approximately 100 ml of water)
- Salt, powdered stock, pepper to taste
How to Make Egg Rolls:
- Beat / stir eggs with salt, powdered broth, pepper / pepper, and water until blended. Add water if the mixture is still too thick.
- Heat a lot of oil in the pan until it is really hot (but use only medium heat to avoid the risk of burning easily), pour 4-5 spoonfuls of the mixture then roll using a skewer or stick, drain.
- Serve egg rolls with tomato sauce, chili sauce, mayonnaise or a combination.
Thanks for like n share: