Chocolate banana ball recipe used this time is banana horn, while for other types of bananas, the dosage of wheat flour must be regulated again, because the level of banana softness is different. We recommend that you do not use bananas that are too soft, because it will use a lot of flour so that the banana flavor becomes less dominant.
Chocolate Banana Ball Material:
- 1 kg of banana horn (5 pieces)
- 30 grams of flour
- 20 grams of granulated sugar
- 20 grams of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 vanilla sachet
- To taste chocolate jam
- To taste bread flour or coarse flour
- Dissolve enough flour with water for dyes
How to Make Chocolate Banana Balls:
- Steam the banana for 10 minutes, then wait for it to cool slightly.
- Remove the banana from the skin, then puree the banana. You can use a glass or cup until it is soft enough, then only puree by pressing using a spoon / rice ladle.
- After smooth, mix it with powdered milk, sugar, flour, salt, and vanilla. Stir until the mixture is evenly mixed.
- Take enough dough (according to the desired size) then flat. Give enough chocolate jam filling, then cover and round the dough.
- Dip it into the flour solution, then roll it on the bread flour / panir evenly. Do it until the dough runs out, then the banana balls are ready to be fried or stored in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oil as needed, fry the banana balls while occasionally turning it over to cook evenly until golden yellow.
Thanks for like n share: