It is no secret that the culinary chicken menu continues to be in demand, from the royal kremes chicken to the suharti kremes chicken and several others, which are still full of visitors even though they have not yet entered the meal.
We can try to make your own crispy chicken into a home menu whose taste sensation is not inferior to restaurant style. Although in a fairly simple way, tender and savory chicken meat and crispy crispy anti-fail can be served at the dining table easily.
Ingredients and creamy chicken seasoning:
- 1 chicken, clean and cut according to taste
- 1 liter of water
- 2 lemongrass stems
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 pieces of orange leaf
- 1 lime, squeeze the water to smear it
- ½ tablespoons of seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- To taste cooking oil
Ground spices :
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 20 grams of hazelnut
- 2 turmeric fingers
- 3 cm ginger
- 3 cm galangal
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 9 red onions
Creamy dough ingredients:
- 125 grams of tapioca / starch / aci flour
- 30 grams of rice flour
- 400 ml of chicken boiled water remaining (filter, add water if less)
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
How to Make Chicken Kremes:
The first step in making chicken crispy, is to cover or boil the chicken with spices before frying so that the meat is tender and tasty and also flavorful.
While in addition to tips on ingredients composition in how to make crispy crispy, we can also add the remaining chicken cooking water together with the seasoning so it tastes more delicious. For a more complete review please refer to the step by step along with the image below:
1. Cut the chicken according to taste, wash thoroughly then coat with lime juice.
2. Pour water in a saucepan, add the spices, lemongrass, bay leaves and orange leaves. After that, add the chicken pieces and add salt and a little seasoning or broth to add savory, stir well.
3. Next, stir-fry or boil the chicken with the spices until tender and cooked, separate the cooking water as seasoned broth water. Then strain the broth as much as 400 ml, add water if it is lacking.
4. Remove the chicken from the spices then leave for a moment to cool slightly and the seasoning is increasingly absorbing, then just fry the chicken in hot oil until golden yellow, remove and drain.
5. How to make kremes; Mix tapioca flour and rice flour, salt, and egg yolks, then pour 400 ml of broth and stir thoroughly. Strain so that there are no lumps, then add baking powder and stir until the mixture is completely flat.
6. Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan (use medium heat), after the oil is really hot, pour the crispy dough using a vegetable spoon (before stirring it first so that the flour mixture does not clot under).
Update: See the video on how to make fried chicken along with simple anti-fail tricks to fry crispy crispy nest below:
7. Furthermore, the fried dough will form like an ant’s nest, if the bottom is dry, stay reversed or folded.
8. Continue until the crumbs of dough run out, and drain from oil. After chilling the batter is crushed then sprinkle on top of the fried chicken, chicken crispy is ready to be served. The more delicious it is served with sambal along with various vegetables.