When cooked cilung given a combination of various spices according to taste, boncabe for spicy flavor, or added chili or chili sauce, even mayonnaise. Apart from that, sometimes shredded or flaky is added as an outer topping which makes it even more special.
There are several variations on how to make cilung that is often offered by traders, such as original without eggs, using quail eggs, using egg beaters, and jumbo cilung with 1 chicken egg. To facilitate practice at home, we prepare the following ingredients with a small dose of 150 grams of aci flour first.
- 150 grams of aci / tapioca / starch flour
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour (so the texture is not too soft, you may also use it)
- 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon broth (flavoring) or to taste, and can add a pinch of pepper / pepper
- 300 ml of water
- Chicken eggs and quail eggs as needed
- Seasoning with desired flavor, boncabe, chili sauce, mayonnaise or to taste
How to make peanut:
- Mix aci flour and rice flour, salt, powdered broth, and pepper. Next pour the water, stir until the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Heat a frying pan with a relatively low heat, spread lightly with margarine / butter or cooking oil. Pour 1 tablespoon of the batter and spread it out (turn the pan if there is a handle / handle).
- While waiting to cook, add spices, chili sauce, mayonnaise, then roll using a stick or skewer, oroginal cilung is ready to be eaten warm.
- Meanwhile, to make chicken eggs and quail eggs, heat a frying pan and spread with margarine, then be able to splash the eggs directly into the pan or can be beaten first with the addition of a little salt or broth powder.
- After splitting the eggs or pouring the beaten eggs into a pan and spread it evenly, then sprinkle the seasonings and sauce and roll with a skewer after the cilung is cooked.
Thanks for like n share: