Unlike the pempek and the model, the characteristics of tekwan are not eaten with vinegar, but they are eaten hot with the broth in the irregular shape of tekwan’s pentole. How to shape the dough can use your hands or assisted with tools such as forks, the way is very easy.
Now with the following tekwan anchovy rice recipe, we can add a variety of preparations using leftover rice. (see also: Cireng Nasi Bumbu Rujak)
Tekwan recipe ingredients:
- 150 grams of white rice
- 100 grams of anchovies of Palembang
- 750 ml of water
- 385-400 grams of tapioca starch pack the farmers
- 30 grams of flour
- 1 egg
- To taste salt and flavoring
- 3 liters of water
- 10 red onions (puree)
- 6 cloves of garlic (puree)
- 2 scallions
- Salt and flavoring
How to make a Tekwan:
- Add water, rice, anchovies, salt and flavoring, then cook over medium heat and stir occasionally until they become porridge.
- Smash the fire if the porridge starts to thicken, then keep stirring until the porridge thickens, turn off the heat and let it cool slightly. After that, blend the porridge until smooth, then strain to make the texture really soft.
- Mix the eggs with the porridge and stir well, then flour and mix well. Only then pour the tapioca flour gradually while continuing to stir until the mixture is smooth and smooth.
- Boil enough water in the pan to boil the batter of tekwan, pour a little oil so that later between the tekwan not stick together.
- Shape the dough according to taste, one of the tricks can see the video above, then plunge it into the boiling water earlier. Wait for the tekwan to float and mature, lift and drain. Tekwan can be stored in the freezer or can be served directly with the sauce below.
How to make Tekwan Sauce:
- Boil 3 liters of water in a pan, meanwhile saute onion and fine garlic with enough oil until fragrant and cooked.
- Lift and put the onion stir into the cooking water earlier. Enter the sliced leeks, salt and flavoring according to taste, stir well.
- Enter tekwan into the soup stew, boil briefly until it does not stick and the sauce becomes fish broth.
- Finally, serve tekwan with the soup, complete with glass noodles and chili sauce.
Thanks for like n share: