The savory broth comes from a decoction of chicken bones which can also be combined with claws or chicken feet.
The cilok cassava sword certainly has its own secrets, both the ingredients of the cilok pentol seasoning ingredients and the soup for sale. Some of them are the comparison of flour and seasoning quantities, the use of onion oil, even variations of chili sauce that we can see in the recipe below or we can see it in more detail in this video.
Cilok Making Material:
- 250 grams of aci flour (tapioca / starch)
- 125 grams of blue triangle flour
- 1 leek, sliced tpis
- 4 cloves of garlic and 1 teaspoon pepper grains (puree)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of broth or flavoring
- 250 water (bring to a boil)
- cilok stuffing: shredded boiled chicken and enough sausage pieces
How to make Cilok:
- Mix all the ingredients cilok above, then pour boiling water and stir well. After a bit cold knead the dough by hand until smooth and can be formed.
- Take a pinch of the dough according to the desired size, round and flatten and add the contents, then round again. Do it until all cilok has been formed.
- Boil enough water in the pan, boil the cilok to float and thoroughly cooked. Lift and move into the steamer, if you want to keep the cilok texture and can always be provided hot.
Cilok Sauce Material:
- 300 grams of chicken bones, boil once and then throw the boiled water
- 7 celery sticks, cut into pieces
- 3 chives, cut into pieces
- 8-10 cloves of garlic (depending on size)
- 2 liters of water
How to make Cilok Sauce:
- Puree the garlic, then saute with enough oil until fragrant. Lift the sautéed garlic then put in a pan containing 2 liters of water, stir well.
- Add the chicken bones and cook until boiling, then add the chunks of celery and chives, stir well.
- Salt and broth powder / flavoring to taste
- Pepper / pepper powder to taste
- Onion oil
☛ How to Make Onion Oil: Blend the onion sufficiently, then fry it with oil as needed until the onion is browned.
☛ How to Make Sambal:
- If using dried red cayenne, boil dried cayenne pepper with enough water until it is tender enough, then ulek or blender (dried cayenne pepper produces a reddish sauce and a characteristic spicy kick).
- You can also use fresh red cayenne pepper, it can be directly ground into raw chili sauce or it can also be boiled first and then pulverized if you want it to cook.
Serving Suggestions: Prepare a serving bowl, add salt, powdered broth, pepper according to taste, pour enough onion oil, then pour the broth with the bones and add the hot cilok bulb from the steamer. Finally, add the chili sauce according to spicy taste, peek the spicy raos pisan sauce is ready to eat.
Thanks for like n share: