In some areas there are also culinary snacks such as cilok, you name it in Bengkulu there is a kojek baso or satay kojek which is usually served with peanut sauce seasoning with small size bulbs.
The right dose between a mixture of aci or tapioca flour with flour can produce chewy meatballs bulb which is chewy and soft,
so it’s very tasty and delicious to be enjoyed. While the variants or how to process them further can be fried or burned to present more special dishes, even reliable if used as an idea for selling culinary snacks.
First discovered this culinary snack when passing Telkom University on the Buah Buah Canal in Bandung, at that time it was very crowded merchant carts
labeled cilok or bacil fried eggs served with tomato sauce or chili sauce, especially during the fasting month momentum. Currently, there are quite a lot of cilor stab snacks that are trafficked by traveling carts.
Ingredients Cilor Skewed Cilok Fried Egg
Well, if some time ago the cilok burn recipe had also been distributed with the contents of corned beef and sausages, then this time it was another recipe that was fried egg or cilok meatballs. For the sauce, it can be served with chili sauce, but this time it was also distributed with a delicious sauce made from lemon with a spicy flavor created by recipes by cookingmasmaskk Creative.blogspot.com.
Ingredients and Seasonings:
- 100 gram tapioca flour
- 100 grams of blue triangle flour
- 250 ml of water
- water to boil as needed
- 1 thinly sliced scallion
- 1 clove of mashed garlic
- 1/2 tsp chicken royco
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
- 2-3 eggs are shaken off (or just enough for dipping)
- the oil for frying
- 16-25 skewers more or less (depending on how many seeds per stick)
Spicy Lemon Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 large lemon squeezed water
- 1 large red tomato
- 4 red cayenne pepper (whiny lamb)
- 200 ml of water
- 100 gram chili sauce / chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour / cornstarch dissolve with a little water
- 2 tablespoons oil for sauteing (can not)
How to Make Cilor Puncture Cilok Fried Eggs
- Prepare a container, mix and stir the tapioca flour, flour and sliced scallions and temporarily set aside.
- Boil 250 ml of water, add royco, pepper, garlic and salt and stir until evenly mixed. Lift and pour little by little into a mixture of flour mixture while stirring with a spoon.
- After the dough feels not too hot then knead it by hand until it is flat and smooth and can be formed. Shape all the dough into small round things like marbles or to taste.
- Bring water to a boil and then stir in the cilok dots and wait for the floats to mark as done, lift and drain.
- Arrange each of the 4 rounds of cilok on each skewer, dip them in an egg whisk then fry them in hot oil until they are brown and the eggs stick to the cilok. Remove and drain then serve with a splash of sauce.
- How to make lemon sauce: Blend smooth lemon water, tomatoes, chillies with 200 ml of water. Heat oil (optional), add the blender results and cook until boiling. Add chili sauce, sugar, broth, pepper and salt, stir well. Finally enter the cornstarch solution, stir well and cook until thickened.
To see in more detail can be seen in the video making cilor skewer process according to the recipe above.
Thanks for like n share: