Modern Bakpao has many color creations up to a variety of characters and variations in shapes to mini size. The contents of chocolate jam is just an example, we can provide a variety of other variations of the contents of green beans, meat, chicken, coconut, beans and so on.
The main ingredient of buns is made from flour dough which is given yeast as a dough developer, but there are many versions of buns from traditional market snacks to modern buns. Want to try making your own buns, let’s follow the recipe instructions and how to make buns filled with pictures and videos below.
Recipe for Bakpao Dough Ingredients
- 225 grams of medium protein flour (blue triangle)
- 10 grams of cornstarch
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- 35 grams of white butter
- 5 grams of instant yeast (fermipan)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml of plain water
- Contents: to taste chocolate jam or various other contents
Recipe for Easy Ways to Make Bakpao
1. Mix all ingredients, stir well and knead by hand until smooth. After it is smooth, cover it tightly with plastic or cloth napkin and let the dough for 45 minutes.
2. After 45 minutes have passed, the bakpao mixture which has already been inflated is deflated by just being punched using a fist. After that, divide the dough into several parts or weigh it if you want it to be proportional (may be given different colors).
3. Round the dough then press it flat, fill in chocolate jam or may also add cheese, then cover or round again and cover with banana leaves, parchment paper or baking paper.
4. After the dough has finished forming, rest or let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. After that, arrange the steaming, steaming steamed buns until cooked and expands for about 8 minutes, and don’t forget to cover the steaming lid with a cloth napkin so that the moisture does not drip. 7-9 pieces of meatballs (depending on size) are delicious and soft we can serve.
For more details, you can watch a video on how to make the following:
- 100 grams of chicken meat, roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 50 ml of water
- Enough oil for sauteing
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Buns:
- Heat oil in a pan, then saute onions and garlic until fragrant. Add chicken, stir until it changes color.
- Pour water, salt, sugar and pepper, sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce, then stir well and cook until dry and cooked.
Thanks for like n share: