Tempe sticks and tofu sticks can be served with a sauce of chili sauce, or given additional flavor variations to the dyes in a practical way using a variety of flavoring spices.
Tofu Tempe Stick Material:
- 6 pieces of tofu and 150 grams tempeh, cut into sticks
- 70 grams of flour
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 125 ml of water
- Tough seasoning with flavor according to taste (optional)
- To taste coarse flour
How to make tempe sticks and tofu sticks:
- Mix flour, garlic, salt and pepper. Then pour the water little by little while stirring evenly until the dough is neither too runny nor too thick.
- For the dough according to how many choices of flavor you want when using seasoning, mix well.
- Dip the pieces of tempe and tofu into the ingredients, then roll them evenly on the panir flour. When finished, the tempe and tofu sticks can be fried or stored in the freezer in a closed container as stock for later.
- Fried tofu sticks and tempeh sticks in hot oil to golden yellow, alternating so that they cook evenly then remove and drain.
Tofu sticks and tempe sticks with a variety of flavors are more likeable for children because they are not so fond of chilli sauce, watch the video too.
Thanks for like n share: