Cassava cake (chaotic) or resigned cassava (grated grated, Javanese) is also one of a variety of market snacks that are favorites of Central Java and Yogya, usually side by side with other cassava-based ingredients such as getuk, gatot or tiwul.
Besides brown sugar cassava, there is a variant of cassava cheese and it can be made in layers with two flavors, it can even be colorful like a rainbow. Sawut form can also be varied according to taste with round or square molds and various other shapes.
Cassava Palm Recipe Ingredients
The process of making cassava sawut is very easy and simple, but the atmosphere is very tasty. Grated cassava, combed brown sugar, and to be more attractive is served by laying round banana leaves that are formed round.
Sawut cake ingredients:
- 500 grams of cassava
- 150 grams of brown sugar, comb
- 1 vanilla sachet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of granulated sugar
- 50 gram steamed grated coconut for the topping
- Banana leaves to taste, only for the base of the sawut cake by cutting it in a round shape
Recipe for Making Cassava Cassava
After preparing the ingredients above, the following are the steps to make them, complete with the instructions below.
1. Peel cassava from the skin, wash thoroughly and drain, then grated cassava can use grated cheese.
2. Prepare a container, then pour the grated cassava, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla and salt, then mix all the ingredients together.
3. After the mixture is even, prepare round pieces of banana leaves for the base. Pour enough mixture on each base of a banana leaf, meanwhile heat the steam. After heat, add the battered sawut cake and steam for 20 minutes.
Once cooked, cassava sawut cake is ready to be served with a sprinkling of grated coconut on top.
Thanks for like n share: