Because of the length of the queue, we can make their own milo ice packs in a simple and practical way at home. All we have to do is prepare the ingredients, even children can freely create their own toppings.
Milo Kepal Ice Ingredients:
- 5 milo sachets
- 40 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk can be white or brown
- Enough water
- To taste shaved ice and various toppings: such as milo, meises, grated cheese, choco chips, oreo biscuits, good time, koko krunch, astor or wafer and so forth.
How to Make Simple Milo Kepal Ice:
1. Mix milo, cocoa powder and sweetened condensed milk, then pour enough water and stir until smooth (use a mixer if you want smoother results).
2. Add water if the dough is still too thick, but also not thin.
Watch the following home-cooked milo-style ice-cream head:
3. Arrange shaved ice (ball) into a cup or dredge, then pour the milo chocolate mixture according to taste. Then serve milo ice ball with various toppings you like.
Thanks for like n share: