Pindang cob is often one of the side dish menu choices for many families in Indonesia, like fresh tuna pindang fish is also often created into a variety of processed archipelago dishes that are favorite as a daily home cooking menu.
- 250 grams of boiled cob
- 1 stalk, chopped
- Salt, pepper and powdered broth, 1/4 tsp each
- 100 ml of water
- Right amount of oil
- 5 large red chilies
- 7 red onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large tomato
- 4 candlenuts
How to cook cob stew:
- So that the boiled cob becomes more savory, we can fry it until half cooked or even cooked. In addition to adding to the savory, it also removes the less pleasant aroma from the boil. Fry with enough oil over medium heat tends to be small, then remove and drain.
- Blend the spices to be ground or use a blender. If you use a blender you can use cooking oil about 3 tablespoons, so that the seasoning will quickly cook when sautéed. In fact, it’s not far from the seasoning that is ground when compared to blending the seasoning using water.
- Heat the oil to taste, stir-fry the spices and stir until cooked and fragrant. Then just pour water, salt, pepper and powdered broth, leeks and boiled cob.
- Cook while stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens, can be with a little sauce or cook until somewhat dry according to taste. Lift the cob and ready to serve.
Thanks for like n share: