Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket. When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket.
Mix all dumpling ingredients together in a bowl. Parmesan crusted chicken is a chicken cutlet that is breaded in parmesan cheese and Panko bread crumbs This will give your chicken flavor along with a crispy golden outside! You can use chicken tenderloins or full breasts. You can have Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 10 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of + 1tsp dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 oz of shaved parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 c of water.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
I made breaded chicken cutlets in the Ninja Foodi last night and the recipe came out delicious! I took the traditional Italian recipe – which includes breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning and gave it a spin using my Ninja Kitchen tool and cannot tell you how easy it all was to make. Place chicken in crisper basket the Ninja Foodi comes with. Lightly mist on top some olive oil.
Foodi Herb Parmesan Chicken Breast instructions
- Add condensed soup, water, garlic, and 2tsp rosemary to nanoceramic liner and stir..
- Add basket to liner. Salt and pepper chicken breast and place inside basket..
- Add pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker, hi, 12 minutes..
- Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder and microwave 45 seconds or until melted..
- When timer goes off on Foodi, quick release. Remove pressure cooker lid. Top chicken with shaved parmesan. Pour melted garlic butter over parmesan. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary..
- Close air fryer lid. Set Foodi to air crisp, 400°, 7 minutes. (You can periodically open lid to check to see if browned early. It reheats to temp quickly.).
- Remove chicken when done. Set on plate to rest. Remove basket. Meanwhile, stir 1/3c water with corn starch and add to nanoceramic liner contents. Set Foodi to saute, hi, and stir sauce until it thickens, about 1 minute..
- Spoon a couple spoonfuls of sauce over chicken and serve..
Check mid way and rotate chicken breasts and then lightly mist again with olive oil. In a small bowl whisk eggs, in another bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and onion and garlic powder. Dredge chicken breast in egg, then cover in bread crumb mixture generously shaking off excess. (make sure breasts are about med. size and are all similar sizes so they cook evenly) Breaded Ranch Chicken A coating containing cornflakes, Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing mix adds delectable flavor to the chicken pieces in this recipe and bakes to a pretty golden color. Ranch baked breaded chicken is a mainstay main dish I can always count on. —Launa Shoemaker, Landrum, South Carolina When we process our own chickens I do all the packaging, and now having a Ninja Foodi, I may separate my chicken thighs, breasts and wings better!. I don't think it was necessarily the Ninja Foodi's fault on this one.