Keto chili dog bubble up. Y'all this is one of those recipes I am almost embarrassed to publish because it's just so dang simple. Chili dogs with plenty of cheese and onions were one of my guilty pleasures BLC (before. Chili Cheese Hot Dog Bubble Up Bake, buttery cut up pillows of dough and bite size hot dogs layered together with creamy, gooey cheese and chili with beans.
Just cut the hot dogs into smaller slices and scoop the chili, franks, and cheese up with the chips. Or spoon the chili dog bake right into a snack-size bag of chips! Keto Potluck Recipe – Chili Cheese Dog Casserole.. You can cook Keto chili dog bubble up using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chili dog bubble up
- It’s 28 oz of can chili (lowest carb you can find or homemade).
- You need 8 of hot dogs cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- You need 5 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 3 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Bubble Up Chili Cheese Dog Casserole – Emily Bites. This keto chili cheese dog casserole takes me back to the ball field! Sometimes I miss the little things. I practically grew up on the baseball field which means I knew my way around the concession stand!
Keto chili dog bubble up step by step
- Mix the chili and hot dogs and put in a 9×13 casserole and top with 1&1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar. Set aside..
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave until completely melted. Stir as needed. Place the almond flour and baking powder in a bowl and stir until completely incorporated. When melted mix the cheeses into the almond flour. Add eggs slowly and mix until completely incorporated..
- Place grated parmesan in a shallow bowl. Using a tablespoon measure out the dough and drop the balls into the parmesan and roll around until covered a couple at a time. Place on top of the meat and cheese mixture as you go. Continue until all the dough is used, making little balls and dispersed as evenly as possible over the casserole. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar and bake at 375° until brown and done, 35-45 minutes..
There are some things I don't miss and can't believe I loved, like Pixi Sticks, ugh! One thing I did grow to love after years on the diamond. Keto White Chicken Chili Recipe – This chili is guaranteed to disappear fast! This chicken chili is creamy, hearty and spicy. Instructions for instant pot, slow cooker and stove top!.