Zucchini Apple Bread. This Carrot Apple Zucchini Bread recipe is incredibly moist and flavorful! Vibrant colors from the carrot, apple, and zucchini makes this quick bread irresistible! Early fall means zucchini is taking off in the garden and there are fresh apples aplenty.
Combine the zucchini, apple, brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir to combine. Remove the bread from the pans and cool on a wire rack. DaVita renal dietitians Brittany and Holly from Illinois collaborated to share their renal-friendly Apple Zucchini Bread. You can cook Zucchini Apple Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Apple Bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of apple, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 of cup. chopped walnuts.
This moist, flavorful bread is the perfect ending to lunch or dinner. ***Subscribe and like if you enjoyed this recipe and for more recipes to come.*** A new, healthier twist on a classic zucchini bread recipe. Apple-Zucchini Bread just seems so perfect for this time of year—early fall is when I'm inspired to bake apple-flavored things! This recipe not only has apples, but zucchini too, which is. Apple-Zucchini Bread just seems so perfect for this time of year—early fall is when I'm inspired to bake apple-flavored things!
Zucchini Apple Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large mixing bowl mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add in eggs, oil, vanilla extract and sugars; mix well it will be stiff..
- Mix in zucchini, apple and nuts. The juices from the shredded ingredients will give it moisture and make it easier to combine..
- Place into a greased bread baking dish. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow to sit in pan for 20 minutes and then promptly remove to cooling rack and allow to completely cool before slicing. Enjoy!.
This recipe not only has apples, but zucchini too, which is. An insatiable craving for a moist, sweet slice of zucchini bread sent this reader to the kitchen to try her hand at creating her own clean version. Zucchini is not only delicious as a savory dish, but also a sweet This is the most flavorful and moist zucchini bread I've ever baked. The inclusion of apple, olive oil and coconut. Super moist and delicious, this zucchini bread is made extra tasty with the addition of chopped apples.