No bake cereal bars/cookies. No Bake Cereal Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These bars are gooey, crunchy, chocolaty — basically, everything you could ever want, and you don. Cheerios and Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow.
These ten fabulous treats are all delicious, quick to make, and so easy, including Special Kay Bars. These bars are rich and easy to make. They use cocoa flavored crisp rice cereal along with chocolate chips to make a super chocolatey bar cookie. You can cook No bake cereal bars/cookies using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake cereal bars/cookies
- You need 5 cups of corn flakes cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
No Bake Cereal Bars are just as fabulous as they sound. Whole grain cereal combines with a melty peanut butter/honey situation and comes Then, combine the cereal and the peanut butter/honey mixture and stir. No-bake granola bars are great, but nothing gets kids excited *quite* like their favorite cereal. If cereal bars are your go-to for running out the door or just a quick snack during the day, then you will love these easy homemade versions.
No bake cereal bars/cookies instructions
- Add your cereal and all your ingredients to a bowl. Some do their ingredients in another bowl then add it to the cereal, but I’ve found this way to be the easiest..
- Once it’s all completely mixed you can either use a spoon and make cookie shapes, or flatten it on to your pan then cut it later. Be sure to line your pan with parchment paper..
- Let sit in the fridge for one hour then serve!.
Peanuts, peanut butter and peanut butter baking chip–oh my! This is the no-bake cereal bar for peanut butter lovers! Chocolate Toast Crunch™ cereal adds extra cocoa flavor to these marshmallow treat bars. MORE+ LESS Learn how to make a no bake cookies and cream Oreo marshmallow bars in this video tutorial. No Bake Cereal Bars are delicious and colorful treats prepared using fruit loop cereals, peanut butter, and marshmallows.