Perfect Chicken Breast.
You can have Perfect Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Perfect Chicken Breast
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- It’s of Salted Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of Any Seasoning You Think Smells Good.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic.
Perfect Chicken Breast instructions
- Prep: Place chicken out on a clean surface. A couple dashes of salt (enough to where it covers the breast). Pepper the breast. Put seasoning on breast. Flip breast over and repeat on the other side. Small dice the garlic. I suggest 1 clove per breast. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a pan just big enough to fit the breast in, pour enough oil in the pan to lightly cover the pan. On a medium heat, melt the butter with the oil. For 1 breast use a quarter stick butter, for 2 use half a stick and for every extra breast add an eight a stick. Once the butter is melted add the garlic and let marinade for 30 seconds..
- Set heat to just below high heat. Add the chicken. You will only need to flip the chicken once. You will need to use tongs to keep checking the doneness of the chicken. (You are not trying to cook the chicken through, only trying to get a good golden color). Once the chicken has come to the color you would like to have, flip the chicken. Do the same. Check the chicken so it will not burn..
- Once you have received the color on this side place the chicken on a oven safe pan (covered in tin foil and lightly touched with extra virgin olive oil). The cooking through in the oven can very by size of breast. Typically 20 minutes is the norm..
- Plating: On a serving platter, place the breast on the platter being sure the juices are not dribbling on the platter. You will not need extra juice because your chicken will be moist..