Fruity Pebble Crusted French Toast. Fruity Pebble Crusted French Toast Looking for a twist on breakfast!! Gives the French toast a fruity touch. Beth Rodgers Pine Hill, New Jersey.
Fruity Pebbles French Toast. by Lindsey. Crunchy French Toast (or Cereal French Toast) is a cereal-crusted french toast recipe that is a delicious and fun twist on a sweet classic. Thick slices of bread are dipped in a cinnamon batter and coated in crushed cereal and baked to perfection. You can have Fruity Pebble Crusted French Toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity Pebble Crusted French Toast
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 of Bread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Splash of Milk.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Drizzle Pancake syrup.
- It’s 4 cup of Fruity Pebbles.
- You need 1 dash of Powdered Sugar.
This super easy recipe combines the delicious taste of classic French toast with the fruity crunchiness of Fruity Pebbles or similar cereals. This lightly crispy French toast is to-die-for and perfect for a fun breakfast with. One of our traditions is that my husband makes the family breakfast every Saturday morning. Soon to be a famous French Toast.
Fruity Pebble Crusted French Toast instructions
- Grease a large Frying pan.
- Beat eggs,cinnamon,vanilla extract,and Milk in a large bowl.
- Coat the bread in the egg mixture. Cover all of the bread..
- The fruity pebbles should b on a plate or In a bowl. Drop the egg covered bread in the fruity pebble mix. Cover both sides of bread.
- Drop covered bread into hot greased frying pan. Fry about 1 minute on each side..
- Add to plate. Cut, shake powdered sugar on French toast. Drizzle pancake syrup over French toast and enjoy!.
Brioche bun lightly battered in egg whites & crusted w/ fruity pebbles. Served w/ turkey sausage links, peanut butter & sugar free syrup. Thick slices of bread are dipped in a cinnamon batter and coated in crushed cereal and baked to perfection. Cereal French toast is one of my husband's favorite breakfasts and has become a staple […] In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, butter, and vanilla.