Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. These healthy zucchini boats from Delish.com are the best.
They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. You can cook Zucchini Boats using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2 tbls of ketchup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped red peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers.
Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal.
Zucchini Boats step by step
- Cut off ends of zucchini and split in half lengthwise. Scoop out center leaving 1/2 shell. Finely chop and set aside..
- Cook ground turkey, zucchini, peppers and onions until meat is browned. Drain..
- Add 1/2 cup cheese, ketchup, salt and pepper. Mix well and spoon into boats..
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes..
They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. Zucchini stuffed with cheese, beef, beans, and Tex-Mex seasoning and baked until tender. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings.