Cheerio Treats. We cut them up and brought them. Explore our range of delicious recipes, from gluten free snacks to nutritious cereal bars and muffins. Perfect, easy recipes for cooking with the family.
Here's a quick and easy recipe for a fun treat. Most people already have all of these ingredients on hand. The only thing you'll have trouble deciding is if you should eat it for breakfast, a. You can cook Cheerio Treats using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheerio Treats
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of Cheerios (plain).
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 10 oz of (One bag) Marshmallows.
My kids just loooooove cheerio treats! There's just something about those crunchy little O's that These yummy, healthy cheerio treats take just minutes to put together and are made using just three. Allow the treats to cool to room temperature. Once the treats are completely cooled, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double-boiler.
Cheerio Treats step by step
- Melt butter on medium/low heat.
- Add all of the marshmallows, melt and stir until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture over Cheerios, mix well and put into a greased pan.
- Allow to cool and enjoy :).
Transfer the melted chocolate to a sealable plastic bag. Cheerio Treats recipe: Peanut butter, Cheerios and candies put a tooth-tingling spin in marshmallow-cereal bars. Whether I take them to picnics or bake sales, I'm always asked for the recipe. This is a great treat for kids as well as adults. Its also easy to where kids can help make them.