Captain Crunch French Toast. After searching many french toast recipes, this is what my kids and I arrived at. You'll never search for another French toast recipe after this. Dredge in Cap'n Crunch, lightly press onto each side, and around the crust.
Try this Captain crunch French toast recipe, or contribute your own. French Toast a la Captain Crunch. Thanksgiving and Christmas were rather crazy this past year. You can have Captain Crunch French Toast using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Captain Crunch French Toast
- Prepare 1 box of Captain Crunch (no berries).
- You need 1 package of Texas Toast.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs.
Beat eggs, milk, salt, sugar together. In a cast iron pan turn heat to medium. Use a plastic zip lock bag and rolling pin. Put captain crunch in bag and use rolling pin to crush into small crumbs.
Captain Crunch French Toast step by step
- Use approximately 1 egg and 1/2 cup of Captain Crunch per 2 pieces of toast..
- Crush up Captain Crunch until it's powder. A food processor works best, but you can also put the cereal into a ziplock and crush with a rolling pin..
- Whip eggs in a large container (big enough to dip bread in).
- Dip toast into egg wash, then into Cap Crunch, and cook in a pan over low to medium heat..
- Cook both sides of the toast until it's golden and slightly firm. Serve with or without syrup and enjoy!.
Captain's Crunch French Toast, recipe, Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Pour in the cream, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. View top rated Captain crunch french toast recipes with ratings and reviews. Cowboy French Toast Breakfast Sandwich, Baked French Toast, French Toast, etc. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination.