Chocolate Rice Krispies. They are just like the original Rice Krispies Treats only we add three different kinds of chocolate (unsweetened cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate, and chocolate chips). Make these with your kids for a fun, any-day activity. Then enjoy them together as an after-school snack.
We use cocoa krispies instead of plain rice krispies. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Rice Krispies treats made extra special dipped in chocolate and topped with sprinkles for more flavor and fun! You can cook Chocolate Rice Krispies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Krispies
- You need of Melting.
- Prepare 8 of Mars bars.
- Prepare 100 grams of salted butter.
- It’s 1 packages of Kellogg's Rice Krispies.
Rice crispy treats are not only popular among kids, but also teens and adults! Not only are they fast and easy to make, but they are delicious too! Melt the chocolate in small bursts in the microwave or over a bain marie (in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water). Rice Krispies are made of crisped rice (rice and sugar paste that is formed into rice shapes or “berries”, cooked, dried and toasted).
Chocolate Rice Krispies step by step
- Melt the Mars bars and butter together in a pot over a small fire. Stir constantly so the chocolate at the bottom don't burn. Melt until it becomes an even liquid mix..
- Remove pot from the fire and pour in rice krispies. Use a sturdy flat ladle to mix the krispies and chocolate together until consistent..
- Either flatten the final mixture into a flat pan or separate them into bite-sized blobs to save the trouble of cutting..
- Serve warm or chilled. Enjoy! :).
Rice Krispies treats are pretty great as is, but add a few other choice ingredients and you'll never rely on the recipe on the All Sections. Now ReadingSalted Caramel & Chocolate Rice Krispies Squares. How to Make Hot Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats. Press that into your pan and add some more marshmallows! Transfer puffed rice cereal to a bowl and set aside.