Courgette and Feta filling Muffins. These courgette and feta bakes with fresh mint are ideal for a light lunch or summertime picnic. Quick and healthy lunchtime ideas from Tesco Real Food. Fill the moulds and sprinkle with feta.
Remove from heat and set aside. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl and add the courgette, lemon zest, basil and feta to the bowl. Add the two mixtures together and fold in until combined. You can cook Courgette and Feta filling Muffins using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Courgette and Feta filling Muffins
- Prepare 2 of large Courgettes.
- Prepare 100 grams of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dill.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Self-Rising-Flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Feta Cheese.
- You need of paper cup cakes holders 12.
Scoop a spoonful of the mixture into each hole of the muffin tray. Courgette and feta is our favourite filling, but peas, cheddar, a little roast sweet potato or mushrooms work well too. Tailler la feta en petits dés. Incorporer la farine tamisée avec la levure chimique.
Courgette and Feta filling Muffins instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add paper cupcake holders into the muffin form and add a spoon full of the mix. Bake at 180 degrees at low heat for 1 hr and 30 minutes, and until golden brown on top. Let the cupcakes cool for 15 minutes. Kali Orexei!!! ?.
Terminer par la courgette et la feta et bien mélanger. We have hundreds of courgette recipes to make use of this endlessly versatile vegetable. Courgettes make a decent meal of any storecupboard ingredient. They can be dressed up in a creamy lemon sauce and served with pasta, grated and added to a quiche, or served as crisp fritters. Dans un saladier, battez l'oeuf avec le lait puis saupoudrez de sel, de poivre et de romarin.