Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb).
You can cook Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- Prepare 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s 4 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..