Salted Chicken Breast, Yakitori Teriyaki Style.
You can cook Salted Chicken Breast, Yakitori Teriyaki Style using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Chicken Breast, Yakitori Teriyaki Style
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 1/2 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Yakitori Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of Water.
Salted Chicken Breast, Yakitori Teriyaki Style step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Massage in the sake, sugar, and salt in that order. Cut the leek into 3cm-wide pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Lightly coat the chicken breasts with katakuriko and add to the pan. Add the leek next to the chicken breasts, cover with a lid and cook..
- Once the chicken has browned, turn over the chicken and leek and cook a little more. Add the yakitori sauce you made and slightly boil..
- If there's a lot of moisture in the pan please remove it with a paper towel before adding the sauce..
- For a variation that uses chicken thigh meat please see -..
- And this is a version that uses miso teriyaki – "Soft and Flavorful! Chicken Breast Miso Teriyaki". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154012-miso-teriyaki-chicken.