Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy. Serve generous spoonfuls of hamburger gravy over the mashed potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Start boiling potatoes and then brown your ground beef while you wait.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until ground meat is no longer pink and the onions are soft. Serve this meaty milk gravy over noodles, mashed potatoes or homemade biscuits. You can cook Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy
- Prepare of For the meat.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef or Turkey.
- Prepare of As much garlic as you want.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of pepper, parsley,.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of celery flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of cajun season.
- Prepare 4 bags of your favorite kind of potatoes.
- Prepare of For the gravy.
- You need of The dropping of the the ground beef.
- It’s 2-4 teaspoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Place hamburger in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and sprinkle flour over cooked hamburger. Pour the gravy on the potatoes, and you're done!
Mashed potatoes and hamburger meat with gravy step by step
- Start the meat first. Put it in a pan. Add the seasoning and brown up the meat.
- Drain the grease into a bowl and save for later.
- Start your water for the potatoes. Now I just got the 1.00 ones at the store. But you can use whatever kind you want. Or if you want to do them homemade go for it..
- As the water is boiling take the dropping from the meat and put it back in the pan you just used for it..
- Start out with 1 teaspoons of flour first mix it together and then add another one. Keep stirring it..
- Take the water and slowly add to it.. keep stirring and adding a little bit more flour..
- You can add more of you want more. It is all up to you. But you dont have to add anything to it..
- Move it off the burner.
- Do the potatoes and once they are done add the meat to the potatoes and mix it together. Then put the gravy in and mix it… you can add veggies like green beans to it.
No picky eater can refuse this. Bring the broth in the pot to a boil. Slowly whisk that mixture into the boiling broth. It should thicken into a nice gravy. Combine the gravy with the hamburger meat, heat together.