Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need 1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of cheese (your preference).
- Prepare 1 of tomato (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Pepper.
- It’s of Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pack of Goya Sazon (for color).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Canola.
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- 45 mins- 1 hr (depending on the size of the breast).
- Rinse the chicken breast. Make a cut on the breast to open it for stuffing later on. Chop the veggies in cubes or strips (optional) and put on the side. Now add all the dry and wet ingredients together on a bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for an hour. In a baking pan add some olive oil and rub well..
- Place the chicken breast on the baking pan and add the veggies and cheese stuffing inside. Wrap with the amount of bacon you desire. Put in the oven for 25 mins on 350 covered so the meat can cook inside then uncover and let the bacon get dark and crispy for the remaining time..