Vegetable Zucchini Soup.
You can have Vegetable Zucchini Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Zucchini Soup
- Prepare Half of a Lg. Zucchini, cubed.
- Prepare 2-3 of Lg. Potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Can Mixed Vegetables, drained.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Chopped Spinach, drained.
- It’s 2-3 Quarts of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 6-7 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need 1 of Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes w/ Green Chiles.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Vegetable Zucchini Soup step by step
- In a Large Stock pot add everything together and bring to a boil on high heat. Once to a boil lower heat to a simmer and let soup simmer covered til potatoes and zucchini is tender; stirring ever so often. Once vegetables are soft turn off heat and Serve with Crusty Buttered Bread..
- **If need to u can Adjust the seasonings to your liking by adding more or less ?. And make sure there’s enough broth to completely cover the vegetables to cook them and extra for the soup..