Let Them Eat Cake – Batter Rice Krispies Treats!. An easy recipe for cake batter rice krispie treats! When I press rice krispie treats into a pan, I use a spatula sprayed with nonstick spray, making it easier to press down. Press down lightly, as too much pressure will create hard rice krispie.
I may or may not have immediately run to the store to by a cake mix to. Sweet, generously-sprinkled funfetti cake batter rice krispie treats iced with a cake batter fudge They are delicious!!!! After you make them and let the sit for a bit should I pressed the Rice Krispies into cake pans, and covered it with homemade marshmallow fondant. You can cook Let Them Eat Cake – Batter Rice Krispies Treats! using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Let Them Eat Cake – Batter Rice Krispies Treats!
- Prepare 10 oz of Bag of mini marshmallows.
- You need 6 cup of Rice Krispies Cereal.
- You need 3 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- You need 2 oz of Sprinkles.
- You need 2/3 cup of White Cake Mix (powder mix. not prepared batter).
I made Rice Krispies Treats and they taste just like Cake Batter! A twist on the popular Rice Krispies® treat with Funfetti® cake mix and Fruity Pebbles® cereal! My family thought it was too sweet and said they like regular Rice Krispie treats a lot better. All Reviews for Funfetti® Cake Batter Rice Krispies® Treats.
Let Them Eat Cake – Batter Rice Krispies Treats! step by step
- Spray an 11×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside..
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt butter and add marshmallows. Stirring constantly until the marshmallows are melted. Once melted add in cake mix and mix thoroughly. Add in Rice Krispies and make sure the Rice Krispies are coated with the marshmallow mixture. Add in half of the sprinkles and mix well..
- Spread the mixture evenly into the baking dish. Top with the remaining sprinkles. Refrigerate 30 minutes before slicing into bars..
Add some sprinkles to these rice krispies and you will never want to back to regular ol' rice krispy treats again! Now we've added Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats to the mix! Stir until they begin to melt, adding in (dry) cake mix one spoonful at a time so its combined. If you like Rice Krispies treats and yellow cake then you will love these. Kids go crazy over them and I can't say I blame them.