Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry.
You can have Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 of slightly more than a tablespoon Curry powder.
- You need 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Artificial sweetener (or sugar).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Kabocha Squash and Chicken Breast Curry step by step
- Cut the kabocha squash into bite-sized pieces. Peel some skin and lay in a heat resistant dish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 4 minutes at 500 W..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces..
- Put grated ginger and vegetable oil in a pan and cook over low heat. When the ginger is aromatic, turn the heat to medium and add the chicken..
- When the meat colour changes, add kabocha squash and stir fry briefly..
- Add curry powder and stir fry until aromatic..
- Add fish sauce and oyster sauce in the pan and mix..
- Add coconut milk and simmer for about 10 minutes over low-medium heat. Season with salt and artificial sweetener. Done..