Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are a healthy, crave-worthy alternative to French fries, and a great easy side dish for practically any dinner. This durable and rust-proof aluminum baking sheet conducts heat well, so everything you make, from appetizers to baked goods, cooks evenly. Zucchini Fries are the perfect way to enjoy fresh garden zucchini and are perfect served as an appetizer or a side dish!
Ideally use a small food processor, blender or hand-held immersion Sink your teeth into a hot, crumbed, tender zucchini fry dipped in Spicy Avocado Sauce and remind yourself how good the ketogenic diet is. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! You can cook Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- It’s 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet. I couldn't get the cheese mixture to stick to the zucchini well after dipping in the egg, so just sprinkled the cheese mix over the sticks before baking.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce instructions
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all ?.
For the zucchini fries: Add the flour to a shallow baking dish. Bake these beauties and prepare the dipping sauce. They should brown nicely and have a nice Crispy baked Parmesan zucchini fries/sticks. An excellent, salty side or appetizer. Zucchini fries oven baked with Japanese panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.