K's Peas Soup. This is a hearty split pea soup has a flavorful ham bone cooked with carrots, potatoes, onions, and a pinch of marjoram. This is a wonderful, hearty split pea soup. Great for a fall or blustery winter day.
This filling, hearty soup is perfect for cold winter days. #shaamsunset #peassoupforbaby #Howtomakepeassoup #healthysouprecipe #multinutritionalvalue Hello friends! This video is specially for little kids with lots. Pea soup or split pea soup is soup made typically from dried peas, such as the split pea. You can have K's Peas Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K's Peas Soup
- You need 750 grams of (Shelled) frozen snow peas.
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- It’s 250 ml of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black peppers.
- You need 1 of as needed Red and green bell pepper to garnish.
- It’s 1 of as needed Potato snowman to decorate.
- You need 1 head of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
It is, with variations, a part of the cuisine of many cultures. It is most often greyish-green or yellow in color depending on the regional variety of peas used; all are cultivars of Pisum sativum. Blitz up a vibrant blend of green pea soup for a light summer starter or lunch. This vegetable pairs well with mint, watercress, courgettes, pesto and prosciutto.
K's Peas Soup instructions
- Melt butter in the pot and stir chopped onion until translucent ,add oregano ,snow pea ,stir to mix , add salt and pepper, 250 ml of milk ,boil and simmer until peas are soft ( 15 mins ) ,heat off.
- Bring to blend in blender add whipping cream and another 250 ml milk until smooth.
- Bring to boil again ,add fresh parsley , serv hot with crouton , red and green bell pepper sliced.
- I decorated with potato snow man ,this is good idea for family Christmas soup ..it's cute and delicious ..enjoy :).
Hearty, protein packed split pea soup made with tender split peas, flavorful ham and fresh Homemade Split Pea Soup, just like mom made growing up! Green Pea Soup With Ham, Cold Pea Soup, Fresh Pea Soup. A simple pea soup makes an elegant start to a spring meal. It's also a great way to use frozen vegetables when the produce section is looking bleak. Crock Pot Split Pea Soup Recipe – Homemade with Ham.