K's Tuna Sauce. Make sure to try this delicious Tuna Sauce. A wide variety of tuna sauce options are available to you, such as form, certification, and color. A simple sauce made with dill and mustard tops grilled tuna steaks in this simple recipe for the grill.
Add the tuna, olives and capers, if desired, simmer a little longer to thicken sauce. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente or just until tender. Fiery Spicy Tuna Roll with sashimi grade tuna tossed in a sesame Sriracha sauce, topped with some spicy mayo for that extra oomph! You can cook K's Tuna Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K's Tuna Sauce
- You need 2 can of Tuna steak in mineral water.
- Prepare 4 of Anchovies.
- It’s 1 packages of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Black peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Onion / chopped.
- It’s 1 bunch of Parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Transfer tuna to a cutting board and cut ¼-inch thick slices. Arrange tuna on individual serving plates or bowls. Serve with pickled cucumbers and soy ginger lime sauce. Treat your tuna right with this fast and easy lemon cream sauce.
K's Tuna Sauce step by step
- Put half of mayonnaise into blender,half of parsley ,and all ingredients ,blend to mix well until smooth.
- In mix bowl add half of mayonnaise ,finely chopped of another half parsley,add blended ingredients ,and stir to mix again.
- Enjoy this special sauce with vegetables salad, dressing on roasted beef or pork ,toping with capers,black olive ,enjoy with warm salad or steak :).
In this recipe, fresh yellowfin tuna chops are dressed with an easy pan sauce of lemon cream and capers. This pepper tuna steaks recipe is simple but tasty. This is a classic tuna tartare in a light and flavorful sesame ginger sauce that is as delicious as it is beautiful! Download Tuna sauce stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Melt butter and tuna oil in pan.