Zucchini Jam (Vegan). Great recipe for Zucchini Jam (Vegan). My old wish was to create something like a dessert out of veggies, so this recipe is one of those ideas when i use a veggie in a sweet dish. Use it on toast for example!
A decadent dessert bar with hidden fruits and vegetables for added Fudgy Vegan Zucchini Brownies. Here is how you cook that. Grease a loaf pan (or line with parchment paper.); Mix together the ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl. You can cook Zucchini Jam (Vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- You need 1 of small zucchini.
- You need 2 of apples.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 70 g of golden raisins.
In another bowl, stir together the wet ingredients: non-dairy milk, brown sugar, melted vegan butter, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla. Wipe the rim and jar threads with a clean, damp cloth. Heat zucchini, salt and water slowly in large kettle and cook until soft. Add pectin and bring to a hard boil.
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) instructions
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).
Given the location of the company is where you start the production of homemade and organic jams taking advantage of the resources of the area and putting value on traditional cuisine. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl stir together the applesauce, vanilla, oat or almond milk and maple syrup. Now, while zucchini jam/jelly/marmalade may seem a bit odd, it actually is like zucchini bread in flavor – just without the flour, eggs, fat and baking powder/soda. The jam is the consistency of sauerkraut but the brown sugar gives it a wonderful caramelized flavor.