K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes. Add more color and nutrition to the table by pairing mashed potatoes with colorful vegetables, such as fresh green beans and garlic, roasted carrots with thyme or herbed peas. Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water by an inch. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to simmer.
Cover saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Drain potatoes and mash, preferably with a potato masher. Stir in butter, sour cream, salt and pepper. You can have K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 2 head of Potatoes/ medium or large size.
- It’s 8 of Tomatoes/ medium or large size.
- You need 100 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 30 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spring onion/ chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 2 slice of Bacon / chopped.
- You need 1 of as needed Parsley/chopped.
- It’s 1 of Water to boil potato,1 tsp salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of Whipping cream.
Fluffy mashed potatoes are baked with plenty of sharp cheddar cheese. How to Make Cheesy Potato Mash. Boil the potatoes, wash and peel the potatoes then cut them into quarters, cover with water and a very generous pinch of salt and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender.
K's Cheesy Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Bring potatoes to boil in hot water ,add 1 tsp salt ..about 20 mins ..or until soft ,drain ,and mash it with some tools or by spoon,add salt and pepper,mix with Parmesan cheese,chopped spring onion,whipping cream ,set aside.
- Prepare tomatoes to stuff ,cut half ,use spoon or knife to take meat out ..then stuff it with mash potatoes.
- Bake at 200c about 15 mins,take out and top with Parmesan cheese ,bacon and parsley ,bake 5 more mins or until cheese melt ..serve hot as another new side dish .. Enjoy :).
Drain and return potatoes to the hot pot. Smash potatoes with masher and combine with sour. Mashed potatoes in any form, be it slow cooker, instant pot or just regular stove top are among my top three favorite foods. I could eat a bowl of piping hot, creamy, buttery mashed potatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not get tired of them. My favorite way to make mashed potatoes though, is to bake them.