K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce. Tenderloin Steak With Black Pepper Sauce. Kursus Masakan Aneka Seafood : Crab in Chili Oyster Sauce, Grilled Prawn with Mushroom Sauce, Squid Pocked Mixed Grill. Kursus Masakan Aneka Seafood : Crab in Chili Oyster Sauce, Grilled Prawn with Mushroom Sauce, Squid Pocked Mixed Grill.
Season pork liberally with salt, pepper and cumin; set aside to rest. In a blender add turmeric, mustard, garlic and lemon juice; blend to combine. Pop the beef tenderloin in the oven as guests arrive, and make the cherry-black pepper sauce just before they're seated. You can have K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Beef tenderloin / cubed into bite size.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Black peppers.
- You need 4 of as needed Corn peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mixed sliced vegetables , bell peppers,carrots ,zucchini ,mushroom.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sliced fresh hot pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 bunch of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
You'll love this Pork Tenderloin With Burgundy Peppercorn Sauce recipe! I remember as a kid growing up, my sister and I would always tease my parents about their love of freshly-cracked black pepper. Cook the tenderloin: Heat a cast-iron skillet large enough to hold the beef until it begins to visibly smoke. Season the steak on all sides with salt and pepper.
K's Tenderloin Black Pepper Sauce instructions
- Cubed beef , prepare vegetables and sauce.
- In the skillet add oil to stir fry vegetables on high heat ,add little water,toss about 1 mins ,or until veggie almost cook.
- Add beef toss skillet ,about 2 mins ,or as your desire ,I make it medium rare ,taste ,add some chopped onion spring and turn heat off , serve hot !.
We use the combination of black pepper, garlic and butter a lot in Blue Ginger. This pungent, garlicky sauce owes its being to a famous crab and chile dish from Singapore. Sarawak Black Pepper Sauce The Food Lane Recipes. Chinese Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce Food.com. Wow your guests with this impressive Black Pepper Crusted Beef Tenderloin!