Creamy mushroom chicken breast. In this homemade cream of mushroom chicken recipe, pan fried chicken breasts are cooked to golden-brown perfection and cloaked in the creamiest This chicken with creamy mushroom sauce brings you back to real-time when dinner needs to be up and on the table, to serve hungry eaters. To Make Creamy Mushroom chicken you will need: Chicken Breasts: This recipe calls for boneless, skinless chicken breasts but thinly pounded boneless, skinless chicken thighs will also work. The chicken breasts are cut in half horizontally to help the chicken cook fast and make thinner fillets.
This particular creamy sauce is loaded with mushrooms and seasoned with sage. I found the sauce accompanying a pasta recipe on Bon Appetit years ago. The creamy bacon and mushroom sauce scented with fresh thyme, lemon and black pepper was absolutely delectable and the juicy chicken breasts completed the meal. You can cook Creamy mushroom chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom chicken breast
- You need of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of mushroom.
- Prepare of garlic finely chopped.
- You need of cooking cream.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of red capsicum (half).
- Prepare of brocolli.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of dried oregano.
- Prepare of parmesan.
- Prepare of parsely.
This creamy chicken and mushroom dinner for two is really satisfying, but surprisingly low in calories. Every bite is so juicy and tender. This chicken and mushrooms recipe is unbelievably easy and is sure to become a new favorite! This creamy mushroom chicken recipe has the most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce.
Creamy mushroom chicken breast step by step
- Chopped the brocolli and red capsicum.
- In a medium heat pan, put 1/4 of butter and let it melt then fry the garlic, brocolli and red capsicum..
- Add the salt, pepper and dried oregano and cover it with lid until the vegetables are well cooked..
- Set aside the vegetable and prepare your chicken breast. Cut a pocket like in the chicken breast and insert the cooked vegetables. Seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Fry them in a skillet until each side are golden brown then set aside..
- Arrange the cooked chicken breast in a pan while you prepare the sauce..
- For the sauce: on the same frying pan, drizzle some olive oil and cook the garlic, add the mushroom and the cooking white cream, add the grated parmesan cheese and seasoned it with salt and pepper..
- Put the sauce in chicken and bake it for 15 minutes in 450F. Garnish it with parsley and serve..
Remove to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Spoon mushroom sauce over the chicken and rice. Arrange cucumber slices, tomato slices and oregano sprigs on the plates as well. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation!