K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon. The eggplant lends some of its tanginess to the salty stuffing. Increase the cheesiness factor by topping everything with grated mozzarella. Pack salty and creamy deliciousness into your meal with some zucchini bacon and cream cheese rolls.
Eggplant is one of the true stars of summer, but it can be tricky to cook. Because it absorbs oil like a sponge during frying, we prefer the oven-roasted method in this recipe, which yields tender, caramelized slices minus all the mess. Sprinkle stuffed eggplants with remaining mozzarella and parmesan. You can cook K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Diced mix vegetables / eggplant ,zucchini ,mushroom ,bell peppers,onion.
- It’s 10 slice of 8 slice diced / another 2 fry to make crispy bacon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Peppers.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whipping cream.
- You need 200 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley / finely chopped.
Whether you're looking for a simple weeknight meal or something to show off at your next dinner party, these cheesy, delicious stuffed eggplants are sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Delicious stuffed eggplant rolls with ground meat, wrapped in bacon, and topped with tomatoes and cheese. A perfect dish to feed a crowd! I really like the addition of bacon.
K's Eggplant Stuffed Cheesy Bacon step by step
- Cut half the eggplant ,use spoon to take meat out from shells ,got two shells ,diced vegetables,set aside.
- In sauce pan ,over medium heat ,brown finely chopped garlic and chopped bacon with olive oil until light brown,add vegetables ,stir to mix until it's soft(approx.3mins),season by salt and pepper ,add whipping cream,Parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley ( safe some Parmesan and bacon to topping as needed).
- Stuff cheesy bacon in both shells,top with Parmesan ,bake in oven at 200c about 10 mins or until cheese melt and turn light brown ,to serve top with crispy bacon and some parsley ,serve hot ,enjoy :).
Although you could leave it out, I think it really ups the flavor and keeps the eggplant slices moist with added fat during baking. Stuffed peppers with cottage cheese and bacon in pan on the table. Eggplant stuffed smoked brisket in plate on light board top. Minced meat quinoa vegetables stuffed eggplants. Baked eggplants stuffed with vegetable and mozzarella.