K's Parmesan Artichoke Stuffed Onion. Artichoke Parmesan Sourdough Stuffing: The one dish you can't live without when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner. Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe. For moist stuffing cover, for crudsty stuffing.
Garlic Parmesan-stuffed Artichokes. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers. Stuffed Artichokes are my favorite meal in the world. I've been making them since I was a kid with my grandma. You can have K's Parmesan Artichoke Stuffed Onion using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K's Parmesan Artichoke Stuffed Onion
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- You need 100 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 4 of Artichoke.
- It’s 100 grams of Chicken breast / minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of Spring onion / chopped.
- You need 1 of as needed Origano.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Butter to brush onion bowl.
- It’s 1 of Aluminum foil.
Garlic Parmesan-stuffed Artichokes Recipe by Tasty. Here's what you need: artichokes, lemon, salt, butter, garlic, lemon, bread crumbs, salt · Here's what you need: chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic, soy sauce, honey, sesame seed, onion, small bell peppers, broccoli, green onion, white rice. Share this Pureed artichoke hearts and a light sprinkling of cheese create a velvety filling without need for heavy cream. For this healthy stuffed mushroom recipe, marinated artichokes and Parmesan cheese are mixed with thyme and panko breadcrumbs for a delicious filling.
K's Parmesan Artichoke Stuffed Onion step by step
- Clean and peel onion, make an onion bowl using a knife and spoon to take the insides out, brush some butter inside, set aside..
- Make chicken Parmesan: mix minced chicken with finely chopped onion, add chopped artichoke , Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and spring onion. Mix well. (Serve some parmesan cheese to sprinkle on the top).
- Stuff the onion with Chicken Parmesan mix, top with Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil, bake at 200 C (390 F) for about 15 mins, or until onion is cooked and cheese browns. Serve hot as a side dish. I serve with homemade chicken burger, enjoy :).
If serving at a party, you might consider doubling the recipe. Smoked mushroom caps are finger-food that explode with savory flavor in every bite. You can't pop just one, stuffed mushrooms infused with smoke and sizzled on the grill are a grand slam. Stuffed Artichoke Hearts take the work out of stuffing an artichoke. Hearts are topped with a stuffing of breadcrumbs, parmesan & garlic.