Zucchini Boats. Easy Stuffed Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy your fresh summer zucchini! Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. These healthy zucchini boats from Delish.com are the best.
They're jam packed with flavor, they're perfectly filling, and have less carbs than the traditional flour or corn tortilla. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats are perfect for summer zucchinis, stuffed with Italian chicken sausage, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. You can cook Zucchini Boats using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Boats
- You need 1 pound of ground sausage (ground: beef, turkey, chicken optional).
- You need 8 oz of (1/2 16oz jar) hot salsa (mild optional).
- Prepare 6 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella or Cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of part skim ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash.
Grilled Zucchini Boats with Quinoa, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Basil Vinaigrette-this gluten-free and vegetarian recipe is the perfect meal or Side dish for summer! Zucchini taco boats are easy to make and are a fun way to put a healthy twist on taco night! This zucchini boat recipe is low-carb, paleo, keto. Zucchini boats stuffed with a tasty taco filling are a healthy, Mexican-inspired appetizer or main meal.
Zucchini Boats step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground sausage, and drain off any grease. Add salsa and mix well, and let simmer for 5–7 minutes to let flavors meld..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese with egg and add Mrs. Dash (mix well).
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, and scoop out the center using a teaspoon..
- Place zucchini boats on a baking sheet, and spoon in a heaping teaspoon of ricotta mixture, then spoon on the salsa meat mixture. Top with shredded cheese, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes..
They're a great way to enjoy your zucchini and are gluten-free, dairy-free. These zucchini boats are a healthy and flavorful Italian-inspired meal, and a delicious way to sneak in some extra veggies! Sailing Into a Tasty Meal with Zucchini Boats. Zucchini stuffed with cheese, beef, beans, and Tex-Mex seasoning and baked until tender. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats are loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, cheese and topped with your favorite toppings.