Eisha's Super Easy Triple Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats. Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats® Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Classic Chewy Homemade Rice Krispy Treats Recipe Easy South-of-the-border flavors abound in these easy appetizer bars.
These chocolate Rice Krispie treats are quick, easy, and feature three types of chocolate. Super chewy, slightly crispy and made a little healthier – guys I can't stop eating these Healthy Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats. Rice crispy treats are usually chewy but these are crispy and irresistible. You can have Eisha's Super Easy Triple Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eisha's Super Easy Triple Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats
- You need 6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 packages of Mini marshmallows (10.5 oz) (maybe a whole bag and a little of another bag).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of as needed Extra chocolate chips (for sprinkling).
- Prepare 5 cup of Rice Krispie Cereal.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate Rice Krispie Cereal.
Mixing silky melted chocolate with coconut oil sets up the chocolate and binds the puffed rice cereal together without the need for marshmallows (no added sugar here. BEST Rice Krispie Treats Recipe You'll Ever Try! HowToRiceKrispieTreats This post may contain affiliate links. Leave a comment below and don't forget to rate the recipe using the star rating system.
Eisha's Super Easy Triple Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats step by step
- Melt butter, marshmallows, and cocoa on medium heat in a large pan stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the 5 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal stirring untill well blended. Add the Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats. Combine until well blended..
- Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips..
- Pour on to 9×13 in. Greased pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top let it for 10-15 minutes, cut into squares and dig in!!.
I love that these Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats have no marshmallows or corn syrup but are still out-of-this-world delicious! I think they're even easier to make because melting peanut butter and honey is much easier than melting mallows! ?. If you use a super creamy, natural peanut. Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats are hands down some of the most delectable treats I have ever eaten. Not to mention super easy and a total crowd pleaser.