K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce. Cheese Tortellini with Peas and Bacon. Tortellini with Ham, Peas, and Tomato Cream Sauce. These Ham & Cheese Sliders Are Perfection.
Deliciously creamy and cheesy with an amazing flavor combination. I love the flavor combination of squash, bacon and kale, then pair that with tortellini along with a creamy parmesan sauce and you know this dish has got to be good! Instant Pot Ham and Cheese Tortellini meatloafandmelodrama.com. You can have K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce
- It’s of pasta.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Semolina flour.
- It’s 3 large of size eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need of kale filling.
- You need 400 grams of Kale.
- You need 8 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 6 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of four cheese sauce.
- You need 300 grams of Mix four kind of favorite cheese : I use blue cheese,Gouda,emmental,mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 100 ml of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and pepper to taste.
Cheese Tortellini With Caramelized Onion Sauce And Mushrooms Rhubarbians. Cook tortellini in boiling water according to package instructions. Heat butter and olive oil in pan. Fry onions until they start to become translucent I think I have either added too much cheese, or my sauce is not enough.
K's Kale Tortellini With Ham And Bacon In Four Cheese Sauce instructions
- Make fresh pasta ,mix all ingredients into to mixer or knead by hand..after get a dough cover by dry towel for 20 mins ..after it set divide into small pieces 4-5 pieced and roll by hand use rolling pin ,(always dusted with semolina or flour to avoid from sticky hand ),or by pasta machine make it as thin as desires,cut into squares shape 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches ( bigger or smaller / as needed) cover all by dry towel ,set aside.
- Make the filling by brown bacon and ham with garlic and olive oil on medium heat, then add kale ( use only leaf)and saute until soft , seasoning by salt and pepper ,mix everything well ,add cheese ,remove from heat ,transfer to a bowl.
- Wrap tortellini , take one piece of flour from towel cover,Fill saute kale , wraps it as pictures ,use little water to stick the edge of pasta ,repeat until finish ,bring to boil about 3-4 mins it's cooked !,drain and set aside.
- Make cheese sauce ,by mix all desire cheese to the sauce pan ,only melt it ,add whipping cream ,seasoning ,then add pasta ,softly mix it ..turn off the heat.
- Serve hot , top with crispy bacon ,ham ,and saut? kale ..enjoy :).
After adding the cheese, the ham and mushroom sticks together. Serve immediately, sprinkling with gorgonzola and additional grated Parmesan if desired. This hearty tortellini is an easy fix for a weeknight meal. Drain tortellini and peas and return to pot. Stir in butter, cream, salt, pepper, Parmesan and ham.