Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts. Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Serve on its own or create a great sandwitch on a bun or top a salad! While some recipes make chicken breasts with mayo to stick the breadcrumbs on, I find the egg mixture allows the crumbs to stick better keeping the.
NOTE: I only had italian bread crumbs. Join The Gorman Gourmet while he makes a chicken breast custed with Italian herbs and cheese. Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken – What's For Din'? You can have Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts
- You need 1 stick of Green onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- Prepare of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sweet Basil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of (French's) French fried onions.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare bunch of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Campbell's cream of chicken.
Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! How to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken. It's honestly as simple as this: cut chicken breasts in half Winner winner chicken dinner! This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of how crispy and flavorful it is.
Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts instructions
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)… Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn't cut thin already. Set to the side..
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side..
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side..
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt..
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them..
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix..
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides..
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil..
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell's cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!.
The kids love it on pasta and I enjoy it on a salad. The secret to the delicious "Italian" flavor, crispy crust and gorgeous color is (obviously) parmesan cheese. This Parmesan crusted chicken recipe is just one of the recipes Grandma Mary Jane had made multiple copies of. To me that means she and Grandpa must have Baking these chicken breasts is a healthier way to get the crunch we all love. Use seasoned Italian bread crumbs instead of panko.