SuperGrrl Cereal. With Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Katie McGrath, Jesse Rath. The subsequent complications from the Crisis leave Supergirl to face a chaotic threat. Supergirl is a television series based on the DC Comics character of the same name.
You can cook SuperGrrl Cereal using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SuperGrrl Cereal
- It’s 2 TBSP of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Hemp seed hearts.
- You need 2 tsp of stone ground Flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of alternative milk of choice.
- You need 1 TBSP of Almond butter.
- You need Pinch of sea salt, to taste.
SuperGrrl Cereal step by step
- Mix chia seeds in the “milk” in a small pot for 20 minutes. Stir, set burner to med-low, and add the rest of the ingredients. Keep stirring as you warm them and get it well mixed. Add a bit of water if it gets too thick. Add a bit of salt, to your taste. Sit down with a nice hot cup of Chio Bru and enjoy the hearty, healthy goodness!.
- This entire recipe, 1 perfect serving, is 28 fat (2.7 sat.), 18 protein, 3 net carbs.