Corn Flakes Cookies. Roll in KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal. These thick and chewy Cornflake Cookies are my latest weakness. Buttery chocolate chip cookie I also didn't have regular corn flakes so I used frosted flakes.
Note, the number of cookies you get will vary – depending on how big you roll the balls. I have had crispy corn flake cookies and love them. I can't quite place where I used to eat these no-bake peanut butter cornflake cookies as a kid. You can have Corn Flakes Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Flakes Cookies
- You need 110 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Raisins (optional).
- You need 1 cup of Corn Flakes, lightly crushed.
I think it must have been one of the room mothers at school. I'm sharing with you this awesome corn flake cookie recipe today because I think cookies this this are a conversation piece. These cookies start out much like any vanilla cookie – sugar, butter, vanilla. But then corn flakes, oats, and pecans get added to the dough, and they become something irresistible!
Corn Flakes Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Cream butter and sugar together untill light and fluffy. Add egg and cream again..
- Mix in flour, baking powder and dried fruits if using. Mix until well combined..
- Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into lightly crushed cornflakes. Place cookies 2″ apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-15mins until lightly golden brown.
Cheese Corn Flake Cookie, Corn Flake Cookies, Corn Flake Cookies, etc. These cornflake cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes ever and taste so delicious! The simple everyday ingredients make this pantry recipe one of those staple go-to's when you're looking for. Drop Corn Flakes mixture by the spoonful onto wax paper. They will only take a few minutes to set.