Courgette Pie (Kolokythopita).
You can cook Courgette Pie (Kolokythopita) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Courgette Pie (Kolokythopita)
- It’s 3 of large Courgettes.
- You need 100 grams of Parmesan Cheese grated.
- It’s 100 grams of Feta Cheese in small cubes.
- It’s 1 of large Onion grated.
- You need 3 of Eggs beaten.
- Prepare 150 grams of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dille chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parsley chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Courgette Pie (Kolokythopita) instructions
- Grate Courgette in a bowl, and add 1 teaspoon of salt, and then place into a strainer for at least 2 hrs. so that all the water is drained out. Just to be sure squeeze the Courgettes so that it is completely dried from water..
- Place Courgette into a large bowl and slowly start adding in all the ingredients. Start off with the eggs and then Feta and continue with the herbs, bread crumbs, flour..
- Just a note that the Parmesan Cheese and Olive Oil should be the last ingredients tossed into the mixture..
- I use a tart baking pan for this recipe, if you don’t have one, you can use any small baking pan. Oil brush the pan first, and then sprinkle flour on all sides so that the Courgette mixture does not stick to the baking pan..
- Bake for 1 hr. at 180 degrees and until golden brown on top and bottom. When it is baked set aside to cool off for about 1/2 hr. Kali Orexi!!!.