Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch. Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch Cooking Directions. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
Other Tags: Quick & Easy For Kids Healthy. Butter, brown sugar and spice make a sweet and crunchy cereal mix. In small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. You can cook Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cinnamon Chex cereal.
- You need 2 cup of Wheat Chex cereal.
- Prepare 2 cup of Honey Nut Chex cereal.
- It’s 8 oz of pecans.
Combine the corn Chex, rice Chex, wheat Chex, honey roasted peanuts, pretzel sticks and pepitas in a large roasting pan. Microwave the butter to melt it to liquid, stir in the salt, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over the dry Chex mix ingredients and stir to coat completely. Pumpkin Pie Crunch Cake has a rich layer of pumpkin, topped with pecans and a simple cake mix streusel.
Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch step by step
- In a small bowl, mix browm sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside..
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted..
- Stir in vanilla..
- In large microwaveable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans..
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed..
- Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated..
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute..
- Spread on wax paper or cookie sheet to cool..
- Store in airtight container..
Ahhh…. fall has arrived. 'Tis the season for sweaters and yellow leaves (at least in my neck of the woods) and …. Making a homemade gluten-free pumpkin pie does not get any easier than this! A simple crust made with gluten-free Chex cereal with a sweet and The texture is firm but creamy just the way pumpkin pie should be. The crust is thick and has a little crunch, a little like a graham cracker crust, but not as. Pumpkin Pie Crunch Cake has a rich layer of pumpkin, topped with pecans and a simple cake mix streusel.