Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies remind me of peanut butter fudge. My Grandmother made them for us, and now I make them for my family. There is nothing healthy about this recipe but it is a great sweet-tooth fixer.
No-Bake Butterscotch Cornflake CookiesSeeded at the Table. Bring sugar and corn syrup to boil; remove from heat. Add peanut butter and mix well. You can cook Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Karo Syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar smooth peanut butter(any brand).
- Prepare 10 cup of corn flakes.
Mix into balls onto waxed paper or spread into buttered pan. How to Make Peanut Butter Corn Flake Cookies How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies. How to Make Boiled Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies.
Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Cook over medium heat karo syrup && sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil only long enough to become runny && all sugar granules melted into liquid. Approx 5 min. (Not too long or will be to hard).
- Add peanut butter until melted && smooth && creamy..
- Add corn flakes && stir until all cereal is covered in sauce..
- Form balls with either your hands or a spoon in wax paper. Set wax paper on steel cookie sheet so you can put into freezer for cookies to set..
- Enjoy! Beware,, INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE && ADDICTING!.
In a sauce pan: Bring sugar and syrup to a boil. Stir in the peanut butter until it is well blended and melted. These Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies are easy to make and full of amazing flavor. They come together quickly, and only require a few simple ingredients, you probably already have on hand. Add peanut butter until melted, then add the cornflakes.