Rice Krispies Treats. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Rice Krispies Treats (also called Rice Krispie Treats, RKTs, Rice Krispies Squares in Canada, bars, buns or cakes, Marshmallow Treats, or Marshmallow Squares in Canada) are a confection commonly made through binding Kellogg's Rice Krispies or another crisp rice cereal together with butter or. Soon after, Kellogg's began printing her recipe on their cereal boxes.
These Funfetti Rice Krispie treats look just like Funfetti cake! Instead of spreading the Rice Krispies into a pan, create these festive Rice Krispie sprinkle bites—the perfect treat for lunch boxes. Rice Krispie Treats are trickier to get right than you might think. You can cook Rice Krispies Treats using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Krispies Treats
- It’s 4 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of 10 oz. bag of marshmallows (I use the large ones).
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 dash of Salt.
- You need 6 cup of Rice Krispies cereal.
Make the rice krispies stick together is easy, but getting the texture right is tricky. Often they're not much more than a brick of. Get the Butterfinger Rice Krispies Treats recipe by Recipe Girl. The Best and Most Perfect Rice Krispie Treats recipe ever!
Rice Krispies Treats instructions
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a 5 qt. (or larger) pot on stovetop on low heat.
- Once butter is melted, pour entire bag of marshmallows in at once and stir, coating them all with butter.
- Continue stirring marshmallows until they are all melted and creamy. *You have to continually stir them to prevent scorching and/or stiffness.
- Once marshmallows are melted, remove from heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour Rice Krispies in all at once and stir to coat them evenly with marshmallow cream. *Be careful to not over stir and crush cereal. I use more like a folding method.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×12 cake pan. *I spray my pan with veggie or canola oil.
- Butter your hands with the remaining butter and remove mixture clumps left in pot and/or on spoon. Pat the mixture down evenly in the pan.
- Let cool for at least and hour before cutting or covering. Store covered at room temp, do NOT refridgerate.
Loaded with exact right amount of marshmallows for bakery style crispy treats! Rice Krispies Treats® Recipe & Video. That is when I turn to Rice Krispies Treats® (Squares). It is the busy mother's dream; ten minutes and you are done. Are Rice Krispie Treats good for you?