Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants. This easy vegetarian stuffed zucchini recipe includes artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and a crispy Parmesan cheese and panko topping. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more.
Stuffed veggies are always a great vegetarian. This easy recipe for stuffed round zucchini lets you enjoy the cuteness just a little bit longer. Plant-based recipes, menus, cooking tips for vegans & vegetarians. You can cook Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (3/4 American, 1/4 Egyptian).
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion diced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of big ripe tomato diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 10 of zucchinis (bought ready for stuffing).
- It’s 10 of eggplants (bought ready for stuffing).
- You need 5 of squash (bought ready for stuffing).
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Wash and dry the zucchini, then cut in half through the stem and bottom end. Scoop out the seeds and flesh from. This is an easy, tasty way to use up zucchini. I have listed the ingredients "per person" so the amount can be adjusted, depending on how much zucchini you have.
Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants step by step
- Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
- The stuffing: Dice the onions, the garlic and mix it with the rice, cinnamon, sweet pepper and salt. You can add a tablespoon of cooking oil..
- Stuff the vegetables but keep 1/4 empty.
- In a pot, put some oil and add the tomato sauce.. Stir around till it turns orange-like.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic and stir and then add the lemon juice and the dried mint.
- Remove from the heat and start placing the stuffed vegetables..
- Fill with water until the vegetables are under 1cm of water..
- Put back on high heat until boil and then set the heat to medium.. The dish should be ready in 30 to 45 minutes..
Replace the noodles with zucchini and Japanese eggplant in this healthy and gluten-free recipe for vegetarian zucchini and eggplant lasagna. · Stuffed-shells don't have to be a weekend project. This one-pan, stovetop-only version turns mushroom-and-spinach stuffed shells into an easy. Recipe for Vegetarian Stuffed Eggplant with chickpeas, pine nuts, tomatoes, onion, garlic, herbs and spices. Delicious seasonal veggies like squash, pumpkin and eggplant often make an appearance at the Sukkot table. They are stuffed with a variety of fillings- usually meat or rice- to symbolize a.